Litigation has always been one of our key areas of focus ever since Puttinger Vogl was founded. We are both dedicated to and focused on representing the interests of our clients. We endeavour to help our clients exercise their rights, whether it be in court, out of court or even in arbitration proceedings. For us, it goes without saying that we always prepare as best we can for proceedings no matter the size of the case. Our extensive experience helps us ensure we have an optimal plan in place for proceedings even during the preliminary stages.
We support our clients in connection with the enforcement and defence of their claims in a wide range of legal fields. Due to the specialisation of our lawyers, it is possible for us to provide the highest standards of excellence in almost every area of law. Private individuals and firms of all sizes have come to rely on our expertise when it concerns the enforcement of their rights.
Our services include:
- Pre-litigation support and assessment
- Civil proceedings in Austria
- Debt recovery and collection
- Non-contentious proceedings, dispute resolution agreements
- Obtaining interim relief, e.g. preliminary injunctions
- Interim measures to secure assets/property
- Enforcement of domestic and foreign judgments, rulings and arbitration awards
- Efficient management of both small and large cases
Your contact persons (in alphabetical order):