We have many years' experience not only of carrying out more straightforward real estate transactions but also of helping clients realise complex real estate development projects. Our expertise ranges from providing assistance during the planning stage, drawing up contracts and getting the necessary entries made in the land register, right through to enforcing the interests of our clients before courts and public authorities. We also provide advice and representation in all matters relating to tenancy and housing law.
Given the range of advisory services we offer, our clients include companies in a wide variety of sectors, such as developers, property managers, brokers, lessors, architects, as well as private individuals.
Our services include:
- Acquiring and disposing of real estate, including escrow processing and the making of entries in the land register (in particular, purchase, donation and transfer agreements)
- Supervising property development projects, drafting and reviewing property development contracts
- Establishing home ownership and drafting and reviewing contracts for the purchase of residential properties
- Conducting due diligence specific to real estate
- Partitioning and combining plots of land, easement contracts
- Drafting and reviewing purchase, rental and lease agreements
- Providing advice on all aspects of the law on tenancies
- Legal action relating to rental payments and evictions, terminations, reviewing operating cost calculations
- Drawing up and reviewing agreements to be concluded with and by architects and general contractors
Your contact persons (in alphabetical order):